Val Gardena Mobil Card
The Gardena Card for 3 days costs € 60,00.
Gardena Card is valid from June, 4th until October, 9th, 2016.
Gardena Card 2016 offers the following services:
Unlimited and free use of all lifts in Val Gardena open in summer:
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
- Gondelbahn Sellajoch-Langkofelscharte
The card costs € 5,00 for children up to the age of 8 (born after 04/06/2008) if at least one parent buys a card. For juniors aged between 8 an 16 (born after 04/06/2000) the card costs € 57,00 Euro (€ 43,00 for 3 days). Discounts can only be provided on presentation of an identity card.
Children under 8 years: Gardena Card Kids at the price of € 5,00 €
Juniors from 8 to 16 years: Gardena Card Junior at the price of € 57,00 (6 days) or € 43,00 (3 days).
Adults: Gardena Card (male or female) at the price of € 79,00 (6 days) or € 60,00 (3 days).
DOLOMITI SUPERSUMMER 2016
Supersummer Ticket - follow the trail of your emotion
The exclusive Card, valid all summer long, entitles you to use approx. 100 lifts in the Dolomiti carousel. Each card has a specific number of points units available which are deducted depending on the lifts you use.
The tickets will be accepted from 04th June 2016 to 02nd November 2016 on the open lifts! (Further information in the General Sales Conditions)
SUPER SUMMER CARD
non transferable, bike transport included
1 day € 44,00
3 on 4 days at choice € 100,00
5 on 7 days at choice € 130,00
Juniors (<16) born after 04/06/2000: –30%
Baby (<8) born after 04/06/2008: (Free card in connection with the simultaneous purchase by an accompanying adult of a SuperSummer card of the same kind and for the same period, in the ratio of one child for each paying adult.)